Perform Repeated Processing (loop processing)
About repeated processing (loop processing) in Cloud BOT
In Cloud BOT, repeated processing can be performed by using group data.
What is "group data"?
Group data refers to a collection of data in a chart. Group data can be imported from Excel or CSV. You can automatically process multiple data in a chart at once.
Perform repeated processing using group data
Procedure for using group data
- Insert the created group in the tasks, by clicking [Use a group] on the group.
2. The operations recorded in the group inserted in the tasks are repeated for the number of the group data at the time of execution.
Introduction of specific usage examples
Introducing the procedure for repeated processing using the group data prepared in advance. This section explains how to create the BOT that repeats the product registration for the number of data by using the prepared group data.
- Create group data (Create group data using data viewer. Refers to "Use Data Viewer: Add new group data")
- Record the operation to log in.
- Use the group data created in 1 in the task.
- Record the operation to register products.
- Repeat the operation recorded in 4 for the group data created in 1.
- Name the BOT, and save.