Use a Data Viewer
Japanese may be displayed on some pages.
This is a convenient function that allows you to check and operate all the data registered in the BOT being created (edited) in a list. Various operations such as creating, editing, deleting, and renaming the data used in the BOT are possible. Also, You can create, edit, delete, import, or export group data in the Data Viewer.
You can check the list of data registered in the BOT on the "Data" tab at the top of the Data Viewer. In addition, group data is displayed separated by one tab for each group.
Open a Data Viewer
Click [Viewer] in the "Data" field on the left side of the BOT Editor screen to display the Data Viewer.
Add New Data
- Click the [+] button on the Data Viewer.
- Select the data type and add new data.
Change a Data Name
- Open the Data Viewer then click the data name to edit.
Delete Input/Output Data
- Select the [Data] tab on the Data Viewer.
- Click the [-] button at the data row to be deleted.
If you have tasks using the data to be deleted, delete the tasks before deleting data. (Refer to “Working with Tasks : Delete Tasks”).
Add New Group Data
- Open a Data Viewer.
- Click [Add a group] and enter a group name.
- Enter a title of item data.
- Enter the item description.
Delete Group Data
- Click [Delete a group]
* If you have tasks using the group to be deleted, delete the tasks before deleting group (Refer to “Working with Tasks : Delete Tasks”).
Import Group Data
- Browse a file and click [Import].
* Only text data with ”.xls, .xlsx, .csv, .json” format can be imported.
* Data whose title of group data matches the title of imported file are imported automatically. Note that data with unmatched titles will not be imported.
* File type data will not be import.
Export Group Data
- Select the export format and click [Export]
(CSV format (Shift_JIS), CSV format (UTF-8), and JSON format files can be exported).
Upload a Local File
You can upload a local file via Data View.
- Click the [+] button.
- Select “File” as data type.
- Enter the data name.
- Click the cell next to the data name, then click [Choose file].
- Select a local file.
- The file will be transfered, then it will be uploaded to Data Viewer.
Reselect a File Uploaded from Local
- Click the data value to replace.
- Click [Reselect a file] to replace with another file.
Preview a File in the Data Viewer
- Click data value to preview.
- You can view the value in “Preview”.