What is Yoom
Yoom is a tool to automate your task by connecting one web service or application with another. This kind of integration services is known as iPaaS(integration Platform as a Service).
Yoom is a Japanese iPaaS tool that automates operations using various SaaS and AI APIs.
Since Yoom is a Japanese-made service, it can be integrated with many domestic SaaS such as kintone, freee, Chatwork, etc. with no code.
Another unique feature is the ability to create semi-automatic workflows that combine manual responses such as approvals within a workflow, as well as the ability to create custom databases within Yoom, allowing the use of APIs for various services with the information in the database.
Preparation for connecting with Yoom
Describes the settings for both services that are required to connect with Yoom.
Trigger and action
This page explains how to set up Cloud BOT triggers and actions within Yoom.
Each page explains how to create a connection flow bot example.
- Notifying by Gmail when BOT execution ends
- Executing a BOT when a new record is added to a Data base
- Upload the file downloaded from Google Drive using BOT
- Upload the file downloaded by BOT to Google Drive
- Adding group data obtained by BOT to a Data base
- Executing the list data obtained from the Data base as the BOT input value (group data)