Preparation for connecting with Power Automate
External connection setting on Cloud BOT
In order to connect with Power Automate, it is necessary to enable an external connection of cloud BOT.
Enable external connection
1. Login to Cloud BOT, then click "Connect" on the side menu.
2. Turn on the "External Connections" switch.
3. The external connection is enabled, and the BOT to connect list is displayed.
BOT to connect
From the "BOT to connect" list, turn on the switch of the appropriate BOT.
*Only bots with external connection enabled can be referenced from Power Automate.
*If you want to turn on the connection settings for newly created BOTs automatically, turn on "Automatically enable the connection with newly created BOT."
The connection setting is complete.
Connection setting with Power Automate
In order to link with Cloud BOT, Power Automate link settings are required. Log in to the Power Automate service and make settings.
Create an connection
1. Click "Connection" of data from the side menu.
2. Click "New Connection" at the top left of the screen.
3. Search for "Cloud BOT" from the top right of the screen.
4. Click Cloud BOT (Premium).
5. The description of the cloud BOT service will be displayed in a modal window. Click "Create".
6. You will be asked to sign in to the service.
*Skip this step when you have already signed in to the service.
The connection setting with Power Automate is complete.