Execute BOT when a new row is added to the spreadsheet
Creating a applet
Create an applet that executes a specific BOT when a new row is added to the spreadsheet.
Google sheets（New row added to spreadsheet）
Gets the row string when a new row is added to the specified spreadsheet.
Cloud BOT（ Execute BOT）
Execute the BOT with the obtained text string as the input value.
Setting Google Sheets
1. Click "Create" from the menu on the screen.
2. After moving to the applet creation screen, click "Add" under "If This".
3. Search for "Google sheets" and click the icon.
4. Click "New row added to spreadsheet".
5. Set the trigger. Specify any sheet.
*Create a Connect if it does not exist.
6. Click "Create trigger" after setting.
Setting Cloud BOT
1. Click "Add" in "Then That" on the screen after setting the trigger.
2. Search for "Cloud BOT" and click the icon.
3. Click "Execute BOT".
*In this example, Column is assigned as follows.
5.Click "Create action".
6. Click "Continue" button.
7. Set your notifications and click "Finish".
An applet has been created.
Check the actual operation. You can check the execution result by ”Check the log of your Applet runs "view activity"".