Executing the list data obtained from the spreadsheet as the BOT input value (group data)
Creating a scenario
Creates a scenario that sequentially writes to a spreadsheet using the list data obtained in the cloud BOT.
Google Sheets（Search Rows）
Obtain the row data of a spreadsheet.
Convert the data for the number of rows obtained by Search Rows to an array.
Cloud BOT（Execute BOT）
Executes BOT with the array output by the Array aggregator as the input value (group data).
Setting Google Sheets
1. Click "Create a new scenario" to create a scenario.
2. Click "+" icon and type "Google Sheets" in the search box and select it.
3.Select "Search Rows".
3. Set the module. Specify "Spreadsheet" or "Sheet".
*Create a Connection if it does not exist.
In this case, set a spreadsheet with list data.
Click "Run Once" to confirm the behavior. If you can confirm the execution result, the setting is complete.
Setting Array aggregator
1. Click "Add another module" next to the icon to add a new module. Search "Flow Control" in the search box and select it.
2. Select "Array aggregator".
3. Set the Array aggregator.
In this example, "Search Rows" set in the previous module is specified as "Source Module". In "Aggregated fields", the columns required as data to be passed to the Cloud BOT from the column names in the sheet range specified in "Search Rows" are specified.
Click "Run Once" to confirm the behavior.
If you can confirm the execution result, the setting is complete. The execution result is as follows.
Setting Cloud BOT
1. Click"Add another module" next to the module, then type "Cloud BOT" in the search box and select it.
2. Select "Execute BOT".
4. Specify the input value of the BOT.
Map is enabled so that array data can be specified directly.
The array data specified here is the array output from the Array aggregator using the map function and formatted so that it can be used as the input value (group data) for the Cloud BOT.
Check the operation with "Run Once" and click "Save" when you are satisfied with the execution results. This completes the creation of the scenario.
The execution results can be checked in the Execution log of the Cloud BOT.