Adding group data obtained by BOT to a spreadsheet
Home > Connect > Make > Adding group data obtained by BOT to a spreadsheet
Creating a scenario
Creates a scenario that sequentially writes to a spreadsheet using the list data obtained in the cloud BOT.
Cloud BOT（Watch BOT Done）
Retrieves the BOT execution result when a BOT has executed completely.
The subsequent modules are executed sequentially for the number of rows of group data obtained by Watch BOT Done.
Google Sheets（Add a Row）
Adds new row data fetched by the Iterator to the spreadsheet.
Setting Cloud BOT
1. Click [Create a new scenario].
2. Click [+] icon and type “Cloud BOT” in the search box to locate it.
3. Select [Watch BOT Done].
4. Configure the Watch BOT Done settings. Refer to this page about detailed settings.
5. Click [Run Once] to confirm the operation.
6. Execute the BOT on the Created BOT website.
If you can confirm the execution result, the trigger setting is complete.
1. Click [Add another module] next to the module, then type "Iterator" in the search box.
2. Specify the group data (Array) obtained from the cloud BOT in the [Array] field.
Setting Google Sheets
- Click [Add another module] next to the module, then type "Google Sheets" in the search box to locate it.
2. Select [Add a Row].
Create a Google connection and specify [Choose a Method], [Choose a Drive], [Spreadsheet ID], [Sheet Name], etc.
In this example, a spreadsheet to add a data row to is specified.
4. Specify the value in the [Values] field.
Extract the value from the output value of the cloud BOT by specifying [Bundle order position] of the Iterator as a key.
5. Now, the connection scenario is created. With [Run Once] confirm the behavior.
If you actually check the spreadsheet, it will be written as follows.