How to use the BOT editor
Japanese may be displayed on some pages.
How to use "BOT Editor" that needs to create a BOT and the procedure to create a concrete BOT are posted.
- 1. Description of terms
- 2. BOT editor menu
- 3. How to use BOT Editor
- 3.1. Operate a Virtual browser
- 3.2. Operate a Page
- 3.3. Operate a Task
- 3.4. Operate Data
- 3.5. Perform repeated processing
- 3.6. Perform a conditional branch
- 3.8. Use the data viewer
- 3.9. Change the Settings of BOT
- 3.10. File Operation
- 3.11. Causes and Solutions of the Error When Executing BOT
Description of terms
|BOT||Refers to a robot that execute tasks in order.|
|BOT Editor||Refers to the screen that is used to make a BOT.|
|Virtual browser||Refers to the browser that is displayed on the BOT Editor screen, which is used to create a BOT.|
|Page||Refers to the web page to be operated.|
|Task||Refers to one operation that a BOT executes.|
|Data||Refers to the data that a BOT uses during operation.|
BOT editor menu
Explains what you can do with the editor menu.
- New: You can select it once you have recorded the task. Create a new BOT.* 1
- Save: You can select it once you have recorded the task. Save the task and the settings of the BOT.
- Set: Open the setting page of the BOT.
- Share: Allows you to share an open virtual browser. You can share your with anyone by sharing the URL.* 2
- Guide:Open a new window and show this page(How to use the BOT editor)
- Exit: Exits the BOT editor.
- Minimize the editor menu.
- The operating time of the virtual browser. * 3
- Move the task position (13).
- Record your browser operations. Press the button again to cancel it.
- Start: You can set the input value.
- Recorded task.
- The task position.
- Finish: Screenshot settings and BOT will be saved.
- The data stored in the data viewer. Open the data viewer from "Viewer".
* 1 The currently open BOT will be closed without being saved when you create a new BOT.
* 2 The virtual browser is synchronized in real-time with the sharing partner (displayed as "receiver"). Only the BOT owner can operate the virtual browser.
* 3 "The virtual browser is stopping." is displayed when the virtual browser is stopped.
How to use BOT Editor
Introducing how to use "BOT Editor", which is used to create a BOT.
The operations that you perform on the "Virtual browser" in the BOT Editor, or on the "Page", are automatically recorded as "Task". And, the value that you input is also automatically stored as "Data".
- Click an element
- Get the value in the element
- Get the URL of the link
- Get the attribute value of the element
- Get the overview of the selection range
- Expand the selected range
- Get list data
- Input a value in the text box
- Input a value in the select box
- Input a value in the check box
- Input a value in the radio button
- Investigate an element
- Record the operation by specifying the ID
- Introduction - Perform Repeated Processing (loop processing)
- Perform repeated processing using group data