How to create a BOT
Japanese may be displayed on some pages.
Home > How to create a BOT
How to use "BOT Editor" that needs to create a BOT and the procedure to create a concrete BOT are posted.
Description of terms
|BOT||Refers to a robot that execute tasks in order.|
|BOT Editor||Refers to the screen that is used to make a BOT.|
|Virtual browser||Refers to the browser that is displayed on the BOT Editor screen, which is used to create a BOT.|
|Page||Refers to the web page to be operated.|
|Task||Refers to one operation that a BOT executes.|
|Data||Refers to the data that a BOT uses during operation.|
How to use BOT Editor
Introducing how to use "BOT Editor", which is used to create a BOT.
The operations that you perform on the "Virtual browser" in the BOT Editor, or on the "Page", are automatically recorded as "Task". And, the value that you input is also automatically stored as "Data".
- Click an element
- Get the value in the element
- Get the URL of the link
- Get the attribute value of the element
- Get the overview of the selection range
- Expand the selected range
- Get list data
- Input a value in the text box
- Input a value in the select box
- Input a value in the check box
- Input a value in the radio button
- Introduction - Perform Repeated Processing (loop processing)
- Perform repeated processing using group data
How to make a concrete BOT
Introducing the procedure to make a concrete BOT.
Data Input / Update
- Add new products to the EC site (coming soon)
- Update product information on the EC site (coming soon)
- Update inventory information on the EC site (coming soon)
- Get Google Suggestion Information (coming soon)
- Get the keyword search ranking (coming soon)
- Data coordination between systems (coming soon)